* Tickets will be given to all family members of a full-dues paying congregant family, under the age of 25, provided that they are members in good standing (2016-2017 dues paid in full or a suitable payment plan arranged).
* Members need to select in advance either Yom Kippur Morning Early Service (9-11 am) or Late Service (12-2 pm). Dues must be paid in full, or a payment plan arranged, in order to be eligible to select a service, which will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. If and when the sanctuary reaches seating capacity then any requests for service change cannot be accommodated.
* Tickets may only be used for the designated Yom Kippur Morning Service that you previously selected. Seats will be limited, so please respond as soon as possible. If you do not respond, a service time will be assigned to you based upon availability.
* Specific sanctuary seats will not be reserved for any High Holiday service.
* Given the constraints of our new schedule, our Yizkor Service will only be offered immediately following the Afternoon Service, and will begin at approximately 5 pm.
* Full-dues paying members may purchase tickets for extended family and friends at a cost of $100 per person. This includes all Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services.
* If relatives of a member demonstrate they are members in good standing, and belong to another synagogue, they will be able to attend our services free of charge.
* A one-time Tishrei membership is available to non-members at a cost of $180 per person, which includes all services for the month of Tishrei, October 2 to October 31 (Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Simchat Torah and Shabbat services for this month)
* In cases of financial hardship, complimentary tickets will be issued at the Rabbi's discretion.
Please contact the office, if you have not already done so, by phone or email, to pay your dues, and to specify how many tickets your family will need and which Yom Kippur Morning Service you wish to attend.